FECAFOOT: Murum Devine joins delegates to represent Northwest at National Assembly

FECAFOOT Northwest has on Saturday 9 April had an extraordinary session to vote in a delegate to replace Facafoot president for Northwest Bigha Felix
At the national assembly who gave up his position as a delegate to join the national executive bureau of FECAFOOT.
Among the three candidates craving for the position, Murum Devine of Santos football club crowned the day with 7 votes and his opponents Nji Nelson Chefor having 5 votes  and Jani 6 votes. 
While appreciating the delegates for having confidence in him, Murum Devine stated the ideas he will be taking to the national assembly.

        Murum Devine

"Once again I want to thank the delegates for having confidence in me. As I said during the brief campaign speech which I had before the elections, I think the region is lacking in terms of development of football and I talked about the coaching department, I talked about the presence of Northwest footballers in different Nation selections both male and female. Those are some of the things I'm going to be pushing for at the general assembly and DTN to see that the Northwest goes pass representationin that domain. For example, we are going to push forth to see that we have more coaching courses which are being organized at the level of the northeast region in other that we improve our level of coaching and coaches will also have the level which they can also represent the region  in the different levels of the national team. Also again I'm going to push forth for the atlets who are promising in the region so that they can be called up for different selections at the level of the different national teams.
Because that is the domain which I work in , player representation...that is a domain which I specialize in and I am going to do my best to ensure that they have a good representation as the Northwest is concerned."
He further stated that he will support the course of those who have been ahead of him
"I think infrastructure is one of it and the others were already there headed by the regional President have already been doing alot in other that we have the field which we need in the Northwest. I think I'm going to join them and we are going to work together as one man to ensure that in less than no time we have a field which is befitting the region."
While applauding his fellow contestants he said he will push for the campaign Nji Nelson Chefor had. 
Murum Devine joins Yoye Bless, Fumum Victiore, Nsoh Simolice, Fai Sallet and  Nnu Sixtus as delegates from the Northwest region to better the football conditions of the region.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 FEMALE COMMUNITY LEADERS EQUIPPED WITH TECHNIQUES IN TRAUMA HEALING.

MEDIA PRACTITIONERS GAIN KNOWLEDGE ON CONFLICT PREVENTION AND STRATEGIES

UBa: STUDENTS GAIN KNOWLEGDE ON COMBATING HATE SPEECH